GoFit Women’s Pro Trainer Glove with Pearl-Tac technology provides comfort and control for all weight training applications. The unique design has an anatomically-cut palm with a tacky surface for extra grip as well as light gel padding. The fabric will breathe and is fully machine washable. Synthetic leather is used in the palm of the glove with a canvas reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger for extra durability. The back of the thumb has a terry cloth surface to wipe your brow without needing a towel. The middle finger has a pull tab to allow for simple glove removal.
• Pearl-Tac Palm Provides Superior Gripping
• Rubberized, reinforced canvas on thumb and forefinger for more gripping power.
• Terry Cloth Thumb
Available Sizes: S, M, L
Includes: One Pair Women’s Pearl-Tac Pro Trainer Gloves
- Additional Information
Price View Price Range
Product Code: GF-PTACP-SM, GF-PTACP-MED, GF-PTACP-LG
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• Hand wash gloves with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your gloves will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.