Add another dimension to your training by using the GoFit Weighted Jump Rope. When working out with this rope, the 1/2 LB weights in each of the handles will help you develop the muscles in your wrists and forearms. It will also provide you with a great cardio workout. Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training.
Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course.
We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs. The Weighted Rope is a 9 foot solid PVC rope, with removable 1/2 LB weights in each of the foam padded handles.
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Additional Information
Product Code: GF-WR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Weighted Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Twist and separate the specified handle from it's handle cap. Pull out bag that contains 2 extra metal clips.
2. Push the rope through the end of the handle cap.
3. Cut the rope approximately 1/2" to the outside of the clip.
CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Slide 1 metal clip to predetermined length. With pliers, clamp down on metal clip until rope does not slide through clip. Pull the rope into the handle.
Twist the handle and cap back together.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.