Stay on track with the GoFit Stainless Steel Scale. This digital scale features a high precision strain gauge sensor and blue-light display so you can monitor your health with accuracy and confidence. The scale has a 397 pound capacity in 0.2 pound increments, and also weighs in kilograms. The surface is a smooth stainless steel, tempered glass platform with an ultra thin profile. Included are two AAA batteries and Operation Manual.
• Digital High-Capacity Stainless Steel Scale
• Tempered Glass Platform
• Digital, Blue-Light Display
• Batteries Included
• Ultra Thin Profile
• High precision strain gauge sensor.
• 11.75 x 11.75 x .875 inches (30 x 30 x 2.2cm)
• Up to 397lbs (180kg) capacity in 0.2lb (90g) increments.
Includes: One Stainless Steel Scale and Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Product Code: GF-SCALE-SS
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Care and Maintenance
• Always keep the scale horizontal, placed on flat, solid surface.
• Never hit or drop the scale.
• Do not place heavy objects on scale when not in use.
• Do not overload as this may damage sensor.
• Treat the scale with care as it is a highly precise electronic instrument.
• Do not immerse the scale in water.
• Do not place the scale in wet or hot conditions.
• Clean the scale with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or harsh abrasive cleaners.
• Do not use with wet feet to avoid slipping .
• Keep the scale surface dry and do not use it on a slippery floor .
• This scale is not intended for commercial use Batteries .
• If the scale is not to be used for long periods, it is recommended to remove the batteries to avoid damage to the scale due to possible battery leakage .
• Keep the batteries out of reach of children .
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not heat or expose the batteries to fire .
• Waste batteries should not be disposed of with household waste .
• Check with your local authority for battery recycling advice.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.