The GoFit Core Stability Ball is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body. What makes the GoFit Core Stability Ball so challenging? Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, the ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. The stabilizing muscles are small, yet very important muscle groups primarily used for balance, alignment and posture. The ball total body workout is very efficient, allowing you to see the results you want in a much quicker period of time.
• Stability Ball
• Workout Sampler
• Ball Plugs and Ball Plug Remover
• Foot Pump
• Bicycle Pump Adapter
• Measuring Tape
Ball Height Recommendations:
• 55cm (red) - recommended for persons 5' to 5'5"
• 65cm (white) - recommended for persons 5'5" to 6'
• 75cm (blue) - recommended for persons 6' and over
The ball is made of 100% PVC
- Additional Information
Info N/A Price View N/A
Product Code: GF-55BALL, GF-65BALL, GF-75BALL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your exercise ball using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Stability Ball out of direct sunlight. The Super Bands should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed
to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The life span of the ball will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
Repairing the ball?
- We don’t have repair kits for holes in the ball. We do not suggest the repair of any ball as it would hurt the integrity of the ball and potentially make it unsafe.
How do I inflate the ball?
- Remove the plug from the ball (if applicable)
- Assemble the pump
- Place the foot pump on the floor
- Place the white tip into the air hole in the ball & hold it in place
- Step on the foot pump to deflate it then – let off to allow it to inflate.
- Continue this motion until the ball is ½ full- Put the white ball plug in the air hole.
- Let it sit overnight (this will make it easier to inflate the ball to the suggested size)
- Remove the white ball plug and continue to fill the ball to the suggested size.
- When it is the proper size – insert the white ball plug into the air hole.
Sizing of the ball?
- 55cm—69 inches in circumference or 22 inch diameter
- 65cm—81inches in circumference or 25.5 inch diameter
- 75cm—93 inches in circumference or 29.6 inch diameter
Size of ball for height of person?
- 55cm is recommended for persons 5’ to 5’5” tall
- 65cm is recommended for persons 5’5” to 6’
- 75cm is recommended for persons 6’ and over
Removing the Plug?
The ball plug should only be removed with ball plug remover tool that is included to avoid damage to the ball.
Periodically we will get a customer that complains about the smell of a ball. There may be 2 issues here. Actual product issue- or customer is very sensitive to odor.
The ball does smell some because of the product material. It has been produced and immediately bagged and packed. It then sits in a container for up to 30 days with varying temperatures which could instigate additional odors being produced. There will ALWAYS be some smell of rubber/vinyl but it should lessen over time.
Suggestions to the customer:
- Leave the ball- either inflated or un-inflated (but unfolded) in a protected outdoor space to allow the odor to disperse.
- If the odor does not disperse within 2-3 days- they should contact us for a replacement.
What is the ball made of?
The ball is 100% non-phthalate PVC.
There are no downloads available at this time.