The GoFit Resist-a-Bar combined with GoFit resistance tubes and accessories provides the definitive strength-training kit for a versatile total-body workout.
• Resist-a-Bar (comes w/ Training Manual)
• Power Tubes: 20 LB (Green), 30 LB (Red), 40 LB (Blue)
• 2 Handles (comes w/ Power Tube Training Manual)
• 2 Door Anchors
The GoFit Resist-a-Bar is a total-body strength-training tool that works together with GoFit resistance products and accessories. The dual carabiner connector ends allow the user to train with the full range of GoFit Power Tubes—20lbs through 100lbs. Get multiple resistance levels for a multitude of exercises.
• Durable steel bar with comfort grips and heavy duty carabiners.
• Heavy duty connector ends with ball bearing swivel action.
• Expandable system, compatible with GoFit resistance products and accessories.
• Hang-tag package solution.
A GoFit Power Tube Training Booklet is included with GoFit Power Handles. You’ll get proper usage instruction, and a detailed, progressive workout guide. Several exercise options are included, with pictures showing correct step-by-step usage. This expandable workout guide helps you get the most out of your GoFit Power Tubes to reap real fitness benefits. The GoFit Power Tube is made of heavy duty, premium components. Durable latex rubber tubing is strength-tested to determine reliable weight-resistance levels. The nylon webbing, stitching and connecting rings have all been beefed-up for optimal performance. And the innovative tube connection is designed for superior dependability. All-in-all, an ultra-versitile training tool.
The GoFit Power Handles are made of heavy duty, premium components. Durable handle grips have smooth rubber texture with traction pattern, so you keep your grip during exercise. The surface feels almost tacky to-the-touch, giving you the control you need. The nylon webbing, stitching and connecting-carabiner have all been beefed-up for optimal performance. Maintain your hold while having freedom of movement with the grips' rigid, tubular design.
The GoFit Door Anchor is made of heavy duty, premium components. Its firm interior “Stopper” is contained within thick and durable nylon webbing, double-stitched for optimal performance. Please follow attached safety and attachment instructions that are included with this item.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Best ever
- Totally awsum makes exercises more natural
Product Code: NP-RBK
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latches are closed and secure
• ONLY use this product in the manor shown or intended
• NEVER leave this product unattended
• This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy unless expressly prescribed by your physician.
• Use only as directed/shown/illustrated/intended
• This product is not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it, they must have constant adult supervision with proper instruction.
• NEVER allow pets near this product
• ALWAYS inspect stitching prior to use
• ALWAYS place the Door Anchor through the hinge side of the door
• ALWAYS lock the door when using the Door Anchor
• NEVER place the Door Anchor over or under the door
POWER TUBES / SUPER BANDS
• NEVER stretch Tubing or Bands more than twice their resting length
• ALWAYS inspect Tubing or Bands before every use
• DISCONTINUE USE if Tubing or Bands becomes nicked or torn
• ALWAYS inspect stitching prior to use
• ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latch is closed and secure
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Resist-a-Bar, Power Tubes, Power Handles, and Super Bands using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water.
Be sure to remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Resist-a-Bar, Power Tubes, Power Handles, Super Bands, and Door Anchors out of direct sunlight.
Products should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
There are no downloads available at this time.