GoFit Pro Power Loops are wider, longer and stronger, giving more resistance for greater gains. Along with Brook Benten’s workout, these simple, yet powerful training tools are an ultra-portable solution to develop and condition your lower pillar of strength. Build stronger, leaner, and more athletic legs, hips and glutes. Look better and perform better for an active, fit life. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
Pro Power Loop Dimensions: 3" wide by 12" long. (Loops resting diameter is approximately 12".).
The band resistances are approximately equal to 7.5 LB (gold), 15 LB (purple) and 20 LB (green) which provide multi levels of resistance to grow with your training needs.
• 3 Latex Pro Power Loops: Light (Gold), Medium (Purple), Heavy (Green)
• Laminated Training Manual
• Carry Bag
*This product contains latex.
- Additional Information
Product Code: GF-2XPL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Power Loop Dimensions:
Approximately 3" wide by 12" long.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Loops with mild soap and warm water.
DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Loops out of direct sunlight. The Power Loops should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed
to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Loops are composed of rubber and the life span of the loops will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.