Remove excess hand and forearm fatigue with the GoFit Pro Go Grips! The GoFit Pro Go Grips with wrist wraps provide extra grip and support while reducing wrist and forearm fatigue during lifting, pulling, rowing, or any exercise that requires a firm grip. With the added grip you will be able to maintain focus on building muscle, boosting strength, and improving stamina. Enhance your grip to enhance gains! Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
• PVC grip pattern reduces movement and roll in hands
• 13" (33cm) straps wrap around bar, or handles, multiple times for the ultimate grip
• Durable, thick neoprene wrist wrap for superior comfort
• Hook and loop closure for maximum support and stability
• Sturdy cotton webbing and heavy-duty stitcihing
• 2 Pro Go Grips with Wrist Wraps
- One Size Fits Most
*Product contains latex.
Product Code: GF-GOGP
*Product contains latex.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• Hand wash Pro Go Grips with mild soap and warm water.
- DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Pro Go Grips out of direct sunlight. The Pro Go Grips should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
• The life span of your Pro Go Grips will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.