The GoFit Power Loops are an excellent way to strengthen and tone your lower body. The size of this exercise tool makes it a great "Go Anywhere, Train Anytime" tool.
• 3 Latex Power Loops
• Laminated Training Manual.
The band resistances are approximately equal to 5 LB (red), 10 LB (blue) and 15 LB (green) which provide multi levels of resistance to grow with your training needs.
Loops resting diameters are approximately 9.25" to 9.5".
*This product contains latex.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Love it.
- Great product and Great price
- Just purchased my bands last night and I love them. Now I can do small office exercise while getting print out's off the copier or walking around the office complex.
- Excellent Bands!
- These work tremendously well. Bought them from Big 5 Sporting Goods Store and it truly tones my legs!
- Love this product. They work great.
Product Code: GF-PLP
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Power Loop Dimensions:
Approximately 2" wide by 9.5" long.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Loops with mild soap and warm water.
DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Loops out of direct sunlight. The Power Loops should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed
to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Loops are composed of rubber and the life span of the loops will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no downloads available at this time.