Ice packs and compression have long been used to reduce swelling and inflammation, helping sore muscles feel better. The GoFit Polar Massage Bar, rolls out targeted cold, cryo therapy more efficiently than ice packs, with the added benefit of clean, no mess, smooth-rolling massage relief. Place the GoFit Polar Massage Bar into the freezer between uses. The unique inner liquid stays ice cold for an extended time for active, cold-therapy relief with no wet ice-pack mess.
• Targeted cold rolling massage therapy.
• Effective relief for sore muscles.
• Ergonomic roller stays ice cold for an extended time.
• Durable, smooth, rolling-pin action.
• Stainless Steel cylinder: 8" x 1.75" dia.
• Highly Portable
• Cold therapy wit
• One Polar Massage Bar
• Owner's Manual
Before use, place the GoFit Polar MAssage Bar into your freezer for at least two hours.
- Additional Information
Info Ships for FREE*
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Rolling With It
I really like the compact size though it covers a lot of area. The ease of use is great. Stays cold for an extended period of time without the mess. I have chronic conditions that affect multiple joints and this is great therapy.
Product Code: GF-PLBAR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Usage and Care
Before using your Polar Massage Bar for the first time, place it into the freezer for at least two hours:
For optimal results, insert the Polar Massage Bar into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
The GoFit Polar Massage Bar is easy to use:
When ready to use, simply follow the therapy guidelines on page six in this booklet. Apply pressure as needed for your comfort level. If cold therapy is too intense, a thin layer of clothing is recommended. Do not exceed 10 minutes of ice-cold therapy per session.
Cleaning and Storage
• After each use, clean the roller with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water.
DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
• After cleaning, allow the roller to dry completely before inserting into a plastic bag and placing into the freezer.
• Keep the Polar Massage Bar out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place or store the Polar Massage Bar where it may be exposed to extremely high temperatures or heat sources.
• When you are not using the Polar Massage Bar for an extended period of time, store it in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children or pets.
• Some of the Polar Massage Bar components are made of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
There are no downloads available at this time.