GoFit’s newest cryo therapy treatment is now offered as an ergonomic foot-massage roller—the Polar Foot Roller—providing ideal relief for plantar fasciitis. Frozen water bottles have long been used to reduce swelling and inflammation and ease the pain of plantar fasciitis. GoFit’s Polar Foot Roller offers a cleaner, faster and more effective solution for rolling-out this cold therapy. Place the GoFit Polar Foot Roller into the freezer between uses. The unique inner liquid stays cold for an extended time for active, cold-therapy relief with no wet ice-pack mess.
• Effective relief for plantar fasciitis.
• Stainless roller surface stays cold.
• Ice-pack-type therapy, plus massaging relief.
• Durable, smooth-rolling urethane wheels.
• Highly Portable
• No wet, melting mess.
• Patent Pending
Roller size—Length: 6.5" Diameter: 2.75"
Includes: Polar Foot Roller & Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product!!!!
- My son bought this for me because I was using frozen water bottles. This is an awesome product. Rolls nicely, but watch it, it can get away from you. It really helps for my plantar fasicitis. Worth every penny!!!
Product Code: GF-POLFR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Usage and Care
Before using your Polar Foot Roller for the first time, place it into the freezer for at least two hours:
For optimal results, insert the Polar Foot Roller into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
The GoFit Polar Foot Roller is easy to use:
When ready to use, simply follow the therapy guidelines on page five of this booklet. Apply pressure as needed for your comfort level. If cold therapy is too intense, a thin sock is recommended. Do not exceed 10 minutes of ice-cold therapy per session.
Cleaning and Storage
• After each use, clean the roller with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
• After cleaning, allow the roller to dry completely before inserting into a plastic bag and placing into the freezer.
• Keep the Polar Foot Roller out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place or store the Polar Foot Roller where it may be exposed to extremely high temperatures or heat sources.
• When you are not using the Polar Foot Roller for an extended period of time, store it in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children or pets.
• Some of the Polar Foot Roller components are made of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
There are no downloads available at this time.