GoFit’s Muscle Hook 2 targets sore muscles for deep tissue, trigger point massage. It's rounded ends simulate a massage therapist’s thumbs and unique, compact, "2-shaped" hook, helps you reach tight muscles over the entire body. The finger-grooved hand grip provides leverage, so you can apply the right degree of massage pressure you want, wherever you want it. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
• Target trigger points for massage
• Unique, compact, "2-shaped" hook configuration
• Unique design provides leverage for massage pressure
• Ultra durable, heavy duty one-piece urethane
• Strategically-placed hand grips
• Dimensions: 9" x 14.5"
Includes: One Muscle Hook 2 and Training Manual
Product Code: GF-MH2
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Muscle Hook with mild soap and warm water.
- DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- DO NOT immerse Muscle Hook into water.
• Keep the Muscle Hook out of direct sunlight. The Muscle Hook should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.