The GoFit Leather Rope is the classic boxer's training rope. Comes with a solid 9 foot leather rope, precision ball bearings and contoured foam grip handles. Perfect for long sessions at the gym or if you just want to look like Rocky!
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course. Since jumping rope is such an efficient exercise, your cardiovascular system will experience some type of stress, especially in sedentary people. We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs.
- Additional Information
Product Code: GF-LR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Weighted Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Remove the end cap from the specified handle. Pull out bag that contains 2 extra metal clips.
2. Push the rope through the end of the handle cap.
3. Cut the rope 1/2" above your predetermined length on the inside of the metal clip.
CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Slide 1 metal clip to predetermined length. With pliers, clamp down on metal clip until rope does not slide through clip. Pull the rope into the handle.
Place the handle end cap back on.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.