If you are looking for an amazing challenge with your resistance tube training, this is the product for you. Developed and designed with the max-trainer in mind, the ProGym Extreme comes with 4 resistance tubes that allow 12 weight combinations up to 140lbs of resistance. Used together or individually, these extreme tubes will help your muscles learn and burn. Heavy caliber carabineers, premium rubber tubing, heavy duty metal connection rings, reinforced door anchors, padded ankle straps and professional grade handles, keep you geared up strong and comfortable in that stretch.
Our professionally developed exercise manual will lead you through a complete body workout for your train anywhere, anytime regimen. Start your Extreme body today.
• 4 Premium Rubber Resistance Tubes: 20 LB(Green), 30 LB (Red), 40 LB (Blue), 50 LB (Orange)
Resistance Tubes have extra thick nylon webbing, reinforced stitching and heavy duty metal connecting rings.
• 2 professional grade handles with easy grip rubber with heavy caliber.
• 2 door anchors with thick nylon webbing.
• 2 reinforced and padded ankle straps.
• 1 professionally developed laminated exercise manual.
• 1 carry bag.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great step up from the ProGym, I'd recommend to buy!
- My wife bought me this one for Christmas last yr and I love it. I had the ProGym first and was able to work up to this one. Def think it was best that I bought the other one first though, because I could not have handled going straight to this one. The different weight combinations are great, and I like having the 50lb tube in this one. Thanks
Product Code: GF-EPGYM
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
How often should I replace this item?
This item has rubber based components. Rubber compnents should be checked regularly for damage due to usage, time or environment and replaced immediately if any damage or wear is observed. If cared for and used correctly for regular home use as designed, rubber components should have a life of up to 2 years.
There are no downloads available at this time.