The GoFit Heavy Jump Rope Workout is an all out cardio-blasting, fat-shredding workout. The 1.5 LB jump rope increases cardio resistance, while providing superior grip and comfort with the soft foam handles and swivel-action connection.
• Rope is 1.5 LBS
• 9' Adjustable Length
The rope is weighted—not the handles for greater resistance, providing a superior cardio workout.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Really great rope, will buy from you guys again.
Product Code: GF-WJR
How do I shorten my Heavy Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Disassemble one handle to adjust rope length: Unscrew Handle from Handle Hub by rotating it left. Set aside the Handle to reassemble after adjustment.
2. Turn Screw to the left to remove it from End Cap. Set aside the Screw and End Cap to reassemble after adjustment is made.
3. Pull Jump Rope through Handle Hub, allowing ample Jump Rope for measuring.
4. Measure your correct Jump Rope length:
A) Hold the Handle in your left hand so the End Cap is level with your armpit.
B) With your right hand, old up the rope end-to-be-cut—also at armpit level. Pull the rope taut under one foot.
C) Adjust your right hand up or down the rope so that both hands are armpit level—now hold the rope firmly.
D) Holding the rope firmly with your right hand, release the handle with your left hand and draw a "cutting mark" on the rope
just below the fist of your right hand.
5. Cut the Jump Rope on the “cutting mark” you made in Step 4.
Be sure to measure twice and cut once!
6. Reassemble Handle:
A) Push End Cap fully onto end of Jump Rope. Turn Screw to the right to reinstall End Cap.
B) Screw Handle back onto Handle Hub by rotating it to the right.
7. Confirm your correct Jump Rope Length:
A) Pull the rope taut under one foot.
B) When the jump rope length is properly adjusted, the Handle End Caps are level with your armpits.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.