TRAIN IN YOUR DOORWAY, WITH YOUR OWN BODY WEIGHT!
Bring Body-Weight training into your home for the first time, using the revolutionary GoFit Gravity Bar, which easily and securely mounts in any standard door frame, with included hardware.
What is Body-Weight Training? It is the act of defying gravity by lifting your body weight, while being suspended above the Earth's surface. Before now, doing this type of training inside your home was virtually impossible. Now, your body is the only gym you will ever need. If you weigh 200 pounds then you have the equivalency of a 200-pound weight stack at your ready. To adjust your resistance or "weight stack" simply increase or decrease your body angle. Having a weight limit of 300 lbs., the GoFit Gravity Bar literally makes your body weight all the resistance you will ever need to perform world class exercises.
• 45-minute training DVD, featuring expert instruction methods from certified fitness professional and world-class athlete, Os Aponte. Our training DVD focuses on numerous exercises designed to give you ultimate control of your own level of resistance. You can begin as a novice and quickly transition to more advanced techniques.
• Easily and securely-mountable Gravity Bar Mounting hardware (Mounts on any standard door frame) Mounting Brackets are 1.5" wide by 7.5" long.
• 2 Variable Length Straps
• 2 Comfort Grip Foam Handles
• 2 Padded Cradle Straps
• Training DVD with Professional Guidance & Coaching
• Laminated Exercise Booklet
Fits framed doorway sizes 27" to 36".Door frame shown in any images or on the retail box, is shown for illustration purposed ONLY and is NOT included in the box.
Product Code: GF-GBAR
Can I install my GoFit Chin Up Bar, Ultimate Chin Up Bar, or Gravity Bar without using the included mounting brackets?
Do not install any GoFit Chin Up Bar, Ultimate Chin Up Bar, or Gravity Bar without the included and required hardware. These items were designed to be used with all of the hardware that is included. If you do not find all of the necessary hardware in the box, please contact Customer Service and we will send you the needed items.
Can I install the Chin Up Bar, Ultimate Chin Up Bar or Gravity Bar in a door opening that does not have a frame?
These items should NOT be installed in doorways without a solid door frame. These specific GoFit Products were designed to be utilized and supported by the included hardware being installed into a solid doorframe.
What is a standard doorway size?
For the GoFit Chin Up Bar, the Ultimate Chin Up Bar, and Gravity Bar, standard doorway size means 32 to 36 inches. For the Elevated Chin Up Station, standard doorway is limited to 32 to 34 inches.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
My DVD arrived scratched or broken.
Please contact GoFit Customer Service, we will be happy to send you a new DVD.
DVD won't play in my DVD player.
• Certain DVDs may have modified menus which require the user to highlight the LINE under the words or select a RED BOX to the left of the section title in order for the menu to work.
• Sometimes- stopping and then starting the DVD works.
• GoFit DVDs may not work in ALL players or with ALL computer Media Players due to coding or format compatibility issues.
• Our DVDs are coded for Region 1 players. Please make sure your player or computer can play DVDs from that region.
• Please check to see if it will play in another player or on a computer.
• If these tips do not resolve the issue, please contact GoFit Customer Service for further assistance.
DVD won't play in my Computer.
•Certain DVDs may have modified menus which require the user to highlight the LINE under the words or select a RED BOX to the left of the section title in order for the menu to work. (Example)
•Confirm that you are trying to play it in a computer that has a DVD Drive. It will not play in a CD ROM Drive.
•Confirm that you have DVD playing software. Some computers do not come with a media player that plays DVDs. Even Windows Media Player will not play all DVDs .
•Check to see if the DVD will play in your regular TV DVD player.
•If these tips do not resolve the issue, please contact GoFit Customer Service for further assistance.
There are no downloads available at this time.