Improve muscle elasticity and roll out sore muscles more effectively with the power of vibration. Go Vibe Technology combines the benefits of foam roller self massage with vibrating motion. this targeted combo stimulates muscle blood-flow and offers an added dimension to muscle relaxation and flexibility. With four graduated vibration settings and AC- rechargeable power, the GoFit Go Vibe Vibrating Massage Roller provides the most advanced massage technology available—at home or on the go. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
• Improve muscle elasticity pre-workout
• Soothe sore muscles post-workout
• Stimulate muscle blood-flow
• Four graduated vibration settings
• Power button—
On: Press, hold 3-seconds
Off: Press and release
• Auto shut-off after 15 minutes—This prevents over-heating. Allow unit to rest in off position for at least 30 minutes before using again.
• Indicator lights—Red light indicates power is on, Blue lights indicate vibration level
• Vibration control button—Press consecutively for four graduated vibration levels
• Port for AC recharging adapter—Charge for approximately four hours before initial use
• Dense, durable closed cell foam—Optimal for massaging deep muscle tissue
• Variegated groove pattern— 4mm-deep grooves promote blood flow to muscles and help target trigger point release
• 12" Go Vibe Vibrating Massage Roller
• AC Recharging Cord
• Training manual
Dimensions: 6" dia. x 12" length
Product Code: GF-VFR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Never immerse in water. Keep liquids away from end panels—especially vent holes, switches, or ports. Clean surface of your Go Vibe Massage Roller using a soft, dry cloth. Remove all residue and moisture from unit before attaching AC recharger cord or before use. Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep unit out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to liquid, dampness, heat sources, or extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame. Keep in dry, cool, enclosed place.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no downloads available at this time.