GoFit’s fully adjustable cable GoRope is a high-performance speed rope, built to handle the intense demands of High Intensity Training. It features precision, smooth-action ball bearings and ergonomic handgrips. The specially-designed connector swivel includes a spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy jump rope adjustment. Our poly-coated steel cable ropes are fully length-adjustable with unique set-screw connectors. The ergonomic handles are durable and lightweight with TPE overmolding for a no-slip, soft grip. GoFit’s GoRope—a High Intensity Training Tool, designed and engineered to get real results. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
• 10' Coated Steel Cable
• Spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy rope adjustment.
- Connector swivel with spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy jump rope adjustment
• Set-screw connector makes cable jump rope fully-length-adjustable.
• Super-smooth ball bearing spinning action.
• Lightweight, ergonomic handle design.
- Durable, lightweight handle with no-slip, soft-grip TPE overmold.
Available Sizes: 2mm and 4mm
Includes: One 10' GoRope
- Additional Information
Product Code: GF-EJR-2, GF-EJR-4
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
To extend the life of the product, you should train on a jump mat or other smooth surfaces only. Rough jump surfaced will damage the cable coating.
GoFit,LLC is NOT responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the product is used improperly.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.