The GoFit GoBall gives targeted pain-relief to your sore muscles. Part of GoFit’s Muscle Pain Management system, the GoBall relieves knots, trigger points and sore muscles. Reach your back, shoulders, glutes, legs, and other spots in need of deep-tissue massage. Leaning on a wall or laying down, simply press and roll. The cord helps you target areas of pain and keeps the ball in place. The ball’s density and no-slip rubber surface is ideal for trigger point release. It won't compress down with your body weight, but has just enough give to be comfortable. Get effective muscle-pain relief at home, the office or on the go.
- Ball diameter: 2.7" (≈6.9cm)
- Cord length: 22" (≈56cm)
• Therapy Poster
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Best purchase ever!
- This may be the best purchase I've ever made. My muscles get so tense from work, I have knots that make my arms and legs go numb. This ball is a miracle. It's the perfect hardness, and has a rubber grip surface that keeps it in place while I push against the wall. I can hear my knots being worked out...it hurts so good! My masseuse is going to be thrilled!
Product Code: GF-MBR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean using a soft cloth and warm water. Let air dry.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no downloads available at this time.