Roll out relief for your sore feet and hands. Sooth the pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, relieve tired feet and massage-away stress. The muscles in your hands, wrists and forearms can also benefit from this rolling recovery tool. A great way to manage your muscle pain, for an active GoFit life.
• Targeted deep-tissue massage for plantar fasciitis.
• Ergonomic, contoured shape provides a more enjoyable massage.
• Soft-grip rubber with firm core to withstand weight pressure.
• Ideal-sized massage bumps in GoFit egg crate shape pattern.
• Translucent urethane wheels.
Roller size—Length: 6.875" Diameter: 2.75"
Includes: Foot & Hand Massage Roller and Therapy Poster
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product !!
- Awesome product.... Relived morning soreness from my Plantar Fasciitis aka Heel Spur after one night of use.
Product Code: GF-FRMR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• To extend the life and get the full benefit of your Massage Roller, use on a clean hard surface with a bare or socked foot. Do not use while wearing shoes.
• Clean the Massage Roller with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
DO NOT immerse Massage Roller into water.
• Keep the Massage Roller out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere
where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no downloads available at this time.