The GoFit Door anchor is made of heavy duty, premium components. Its firm interior “Stopper” is contained within thick and durable nylon webbing, double-stitched for optimal performance. Please follow attached safety and attachment instructions that are included with this item.
Get effective strength training at home or anywhere with GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System. The GoFit Ankle Strap is a key element of this portable weight-resistance system. The Go Fit Ankle Strap quickly and conveniently let you use the Power Tubes and Super Bands for lower body exercises.
GoFit’s Rubber Resistance Training System
Important note: The GoFit Ankle Strap requires GoFit Power Tubes or Super Bands for use. GoFit Power Tubes require GoFit Power Handles for use. (GoFit Power Tubes and Power Bands sold separately).
The GoFit Rubber Resistance Training System lets you purchase each item separately to create your own ultra-effective workout. As your training progresses, simply expand your system with more resistance options. For example, use one Door Anchor with a variety of Tubes or Bands depending on your particualr workout.
Items in GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System include:
• Power Handles (sold separately as pair) (200 lb weight capacity per handle)
• Door Anchor (sold separately)
• Ankle Strap (sold separately)
• Power Tubes (sold separately) - Available weight resistances: 20 LB, 30 LB, 40 LB, 50 LB, 60 LB, 70 LB, 80 LB, 100 LB
• Super Bands (sold separately) - Available weight resistance ranges: 20-35 LB, 30-50 LB, 40-80 LB, 50-120 LB, 60-150 LB
Product Code: GF-STDA
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
WARNING DOOR ANCHOR
• ALWAYS place the Door Anchor through the hinge side of the door.
• ALWAYS lock the door when using the Door Anchor.
• NEVER place the Door Anchor over or under the door.
• ALWAYS inspect door anchors and all components for nicks, cuts, or loose threads/stitching before every use.
If you find any cuts or loose thread discontinue use immediately.
• DO NOT use on weak or hollow-core doors. Only use the Door Anchor and components on solid wood or metal doors.
• ALWAYS check connections and carabiners before every use to make sure they are working properly and show no signs of damage.
• When first attempting any exercise shown, use caution while determining your physical limitations.
• Door Anchor is intended for adult use only and is not to be used by children under 18. Keep Door Anchor out of the hands of children at all times.
• Door Anchor can pose a strangulation hazard to children and pets, therefore must NEVER be left unattended.
To avoid accidents, uninstall and store Door Anchor out of the reach of children when not in use.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal property damage that may occur while installing or using the Door Anchor or any of its components.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no downloads available at this time.