The GoFit Body Fat Caliper first measures the thickness of a skinfold with its underlying fat layer. Then, you simply read your body fat percentage on the included Male or Female Body Fat Chart. Perfect for individuals and trainers alike, its simplicity makes it effortless to get consistent and accurate measurements. When the “Accuracy Lever” clicks into place, the “Measure Slide” will indicate your measurement reading up to 60mm in thickness. Detailed instructions are included, so it’s quick and easy to find your personal body fat percentage. Durable, and lightweight, GoFit’s Body Fat Caliper is ideal for tracking wieght-loss and fitness goals. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
Measure Slide: Slides and stops at the correct measurement
It’s as easy as:
1- Squeeze a skinfold
2- Click the Caliper
3- Read the chart
• GoFit Body Fat Caliper
• Detailed usage instructions
• Body fat percentage charts for Men & Women
Product Code: GF-CAL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Body Fat Caliper with mild soap and warm water.
- DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- DO NOT immerse Body Fat Caliper into water.
• Keep the Body Fat Caliper out of direct sunlight. The Body Fat Caliper should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.
There are no videos available at this time.