GoFit Ankle Weights are an excellent way to add resistance for both training and rehabilitation. These traditional ankle weights are weight adjustable. The 5lb and 10lb sets are constructed of heavy-duty nylon canvas for rugged durability, with removable granulated steel shot packets for comfort. Zipper closure holds the weight packets in place.
• 5 LB Pair (2.5lbs each/ 5lb pair)
• 10 LB Pair (5lbs each/ 10lb pair)
Includes: One Pair Ankle Weights
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great choice. Good value. Get it.
works great even on an 8inch ankle only slides a bit. The Velcro straps are tough to separate for the first month but better that than fall off. edges are smooth and zippered access to remove weights is sleek and does not catch. Well made..
Product Code: GF-5W, GF-10W
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Usage and Care Instructions
• Use Ankle Weights only for exercising as intended.
• ALWAYS make sure the Ankle Weights pockets, weights and closures are secure before use.
• Before each use, inspect your Ankle Weights for any damage, worn spots, tears or foreign objects that might harm the surface.
If there is any sign of damage, DO NOT attempt to use it or repair it.
• The Ankle Weights are not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• The Ankle Weights are not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing young children to use it for exercise purposes they must have constant adult supervision.
• Be sure to wear appropriate exercise clothing and footwear during exercises.
• Never allow pets near vest.
• DO NOT swim, or perform any water exercises / aerobics with Ankle Weights.
• Clean Ankle Weights with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT submerge completely in water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your Ankle Weights will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• Hang your Ankle Weights on a pants or skirt clip-style hanger to dry.
• Check the Ankle Weight pockets and seams for any tears or rips that need to be repaired before washing.
• DO NOT expose Ankle Weights to heat, such as from a dryer, heater or direct sunlight.
• Keep Ankle Weights away from any sharp objects.
• Keep Ankle Weights out of direct sunlight. The Ankle Weights should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
There are no videos available at this time.
There are no downloads available at this time.